Skip to main content

Back into Rhino



Having an obsession over scaffolding lately so decided to run some test with it within the time constraint.

Also didn't know how scaffolding worked and the logic behind building them so I most spent my time researching and getting references.



Here we have my unfortunate friend who ended up being within my picture taking.



Some close ups.



More scaffolding



Building reference and also finding about shear walls. Which are like walls to prevent lateral force and keep the building, well, straight.



Sketching down some different styles of scaffolding, & the main components of a scaffold.


From there on it was a race against time, couldn't get all of the scaffolding that I wanted down.
Other than that used arrays, pipe, lots off offsets, divide curves, booleanunion, & spheres.



Here are the renders and some section cuts of the model.



Overall render.



Building frame without scaffolds.



Section render with buildings and scaffolds.











Just the scaffolds.



Much wow, more scaffolds.

Plan to continue this obsession for scaffolds and get it 3D printed as miniatures and start colonizing random places at school, But lets not worry about that for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you do happen to find a giant clusterfuck of mini scaffolds and buildings start clustering in a said corner on the ceilings or on the vents upside down, that would be me.
I plan to have them everywhere and you can't stop me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototyping for Ceramic Printing